If you aren’t sure where to begin, a free 30-minute consultation can help. No obligation. No risk. No kidding!
How it works.
- You send me a Photo Assessment (at the link below) which allows you to provide three days/times you are available and gives me insight into the current state of your collection and what you would like to do with it.
- I will email you to confirm the date and time we will meet for your consultation.
- We will meet via Zoom web conferencing or telephone at the agreed upon day and time.
- I will listen as you tell me about your photos and videos and the goals you have for them and ask any questions I have from your Assessment.
- Together we will decide on next steps according to your goals, schedule, budget and timeline.
- You will leave this session with a better understanding of what steps are needed to get your photos preserved, protected and enjoyable.
It’s quick, painless and our mission is to help you get on the path to success so you have nothing to lose and a LOT to gain.
If you’re in a 50 mile radius from Warrensburg, Missouri, in-home consultation is available. You tell us what you want to accomplish and we tell you how to do it. You will receive instruction, hands-on demonstration (if necessary) and a photo fitness plan with complete information to keep you on the right track.
If you aren’t local, don’t worry, we can still help! Using remote access and screen sharing while communicating with you via phone, email or skype, you can get the help you need to get your photos fit from the comfort of your own home!
Certified Personal Photo Organizer
I am a Certified Personal Photo Organizer. After working for over 25 years in technology and design for organizations such as Sungard Higher Education, IBM and the State Historical Society of Missouri, I Co-Founded Photo Gym in 2017. I learned a lot about storytelling in my corporate career and now I focus my knowledge and experience on helping you tell your story.