Enjoy your memories
- 3×3″ – 8×10″ Contact us if you have items to scan that are larger than 8×10″
- .75/each – Returned in photo-safe bag or box .95/each – Returned in original album
Slides & Negatives
- Slides and Negatives are generally scanned at a minimum resolution of 4800 dpi (depending on size of original)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why scan your photos?
Many of us still have printed photos and NO backup in place. Natural disasters like fires and tornadoes come with very little warning and there is often no time to prevent damage to our most precious family photos. Musty attics, damp basements and photo albums that aren’t acid-free can also silently destroy our photos and the memories that come with them.
We can help.
Our professional-quality scanners can digitize those photos so they can be backed up safely and give you the peace-of-mind you deserve. You may even find memories you didn’t know you had!
Details about scanning:
- You do not need to count your photos, our scanners will count them for you. For a simple frame-of-reference, one inch equals approximately 100 photos.
- If you want your photos scanned in a specific order, just arrange them beforehand and we will return them in the same order.
- Your scanned photos will be delivered to you on a flash drive. Optionally, you may choose to have them returned on a hard drive or online via your choice of web-hosted service (we like and recommend Amazon Prime Photos, Dropbox, Smugmug, or Forever.) You can provide those or we are happy to purchase or setup for you for an additional fee.
- Our standard service includes scanning at 600 dpi (at the original photo’s dimensions which allows you to expect a reasonably good quality print at twice the original size).
- Basic post-scan image color-correcting and cropping are done as needed and are included in the prices listed.
- Editing and color adjustments, beyond basic correction, are not included but are available for an additional fee.