Video, Film & Audio Conversion
If you have video tapes, reel-to-reel film or audio tapes and no way to play them, let us convert them to digital. Unlock your memories!
What do we convert?
- Video 8
- 8MM Film
- Super 8 Film
- Audio Cassette Tapes
Let us know if you have other formats you’d like to convert, we work with other local companies so you don’t have to ship your precious memories through the mail.
How does it work?
- Bring your video tapes, film, and cassettes to the Gym.
- When you come in, we’ll ask a few basic questions about your tapes and how you’d like them delivered once they are converted. We offer Digital Delivery on a flash drive or external hard drive, DVD, CD, or Direct Download from the internet via file sharing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon, etc.
- We’ll get to work, liberating your memories, using care and the latest technology available to allow you to share your memories with friends and family, near or far.
Pricing and Details
- In-house care and conversion by a Certified Professional using professional quality equipment
- Trim beginnings and ends to remove blank spaces
- Individual clips of events, carefully labeled so you can find and enjoy them.
- Color or sound quality correction applied to individual clips, ensuring the best possible quality.
- Digital Delivery via the Internet (Included)
- Digital Delivery via Flash Drive (Bring your own or we will provide one at an additional cost, based on size.)
- External Hard Drive (Bring your own or we will provide one at an additional cost, based on size.)
- DVD-$10 per disc
- Tape, film and cassette repair
- Curated clips from multiple videos to create a highlights video. We’ll select the best-of-the best moments and you enjoy!
- Sound, transitions, captions or title screens
- Unique presentation packaging for gifting your memories
*Up to 2 hours. Additional hours are charged in 2-hour increments.
$15/50 ft. (transfer)
8mm & Super 8mm.
Call for pricing on other sizes.
Includes both sides
Quantity discounts are available! Contact us for details.
We never ship away your memories for conversion. Each tape is handled with care by a Certified Personal Photo Organizer.
Why Choose Us?
If you have a stack of tapes or film reels and aren’t sure what’s on them, we will review them first to be sure they aren’t reruns of Friends before we digitize them. We never charge for blank tapes!
Once you have your videos digitized, how would you like to enjoy them? We can help by explaining all your options, including Digital Delivery via Flash Drive or the Internet, DVD, CD or custom solutions that include streaming to your Smart TV, tablets, phones and computers. Easy and affordable!
Did you know you can watch your videos on your TV?
You may be asking yourself what a “whole house solution” can do for you. If you are interested in viewing your digitized movies (and photos too) on all of the devices you use in your day-to-day life, this is the answer.
Building on the technology you already have in your home, we will select an appropriate drive and configure it to work with your devices.
We’ll show you how it works and leave an instruction sheet that you can refer to.
You’ll never have to wonder again how you can enjoy your precious family memories. It will be as easy as turning on your TV, clicking on your computer, picking up your tablet or browsing your smart phone.
Your story, back in your life, just the way it should be.